XPace has been around since 2005, when it was a pure Windows application, replacing its predecessor software Sirius. Since 2007 (since version 3.0) XPace is available for Windows and Mac OS X.
- … a multi-platform solution that can be used on multiple operating systems
- … for both simple and complex 3D geometries and data structures
- … with support for all relevant interfaces and formats
- … with standard solutions plus extensive expansion options
- … with easy operation in the simple case, but with all design freedom
- … and integration in business processes