The goal: A specific analysis is to be applied repeatedly to planograms, the results are translated into a color highlighting.
The highlighted graphic is to be exported as JPEG, the analysis data is to be written into an Excel worksheet.
A script can automate this process. The basic procedure:
- use the current planogram
- apply a named analysis to it
- implement the analysis results as highlighting in the current planogram
- accept the results as a table
- write the table data to an Excel file
- create an exportable graphic from the planogram
- save the graphic to a file